As I take the time to reflect back on this past year, I am filled with many memories and the accompanying feelings that surround my accomplishments as well as my disappointments. And it is through all of these experiences that I wish to thank everyone for their continuous support throughout. Most importantly, I want to thank my clients and workshop attendees for enriching my life, and allowing me to work with them in such a meaningful way. You have all taught me so much in the process.
As you go forth during this holiday season, it is important to take the time to savor each precious moment. Connect with family and friends and be grateful for the many blessings in your life. Remember that whatever the moment brings, you can choose to enjoy it. After all, this is a time of celebration.
However, in addition to celebrating, you may also feel the stress of the season especially when shopping. So just in case you find yourself waiting too long in a checkout line, you can stay calm by using the following helpful tips:
- Practice deep breathing exercises./li>
- Recite a mantra or affirmation under your breath, (using the word peace, relax, etc.)./li>
- Bring your own book, magazine, newspaper, etc. with you so that you can read./li>
- Practice visualizing that special something, which you have been intending to create./li>
- Allow yourself the space to just “be” and simply do nothing but accept the moment./li>
- Strike up a conversation with someone on line./li>
May you all have a very blessed Holiday Season filled with an abundance of love, peace, joy, good health and prosperity. And last, but not least, remember that this time next month it will all be over!